The Medicare Clinician Part 1
The Medicare Clinician Part 1 IS NOT available for ASHA CEU’s
If you would like to be eligible for ASHA CEUs, please see The Medicare Clinician Bundle
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Differentiate among Medicare Part A, B and C
- Determine their MAC and locality
- Discuss Medicare Part B deductible, threshold and 80%/20%
- Discuss covered services
- Generate a list of resources for reference and assistance
Do you want to see Medicare patients but are overwhelmed by the idea? Every private practice clinician started somewhere with insurance, and Medicare is a great place for you to begin. Regardless of experience, any speech-language pathologist can become a Medicare Part B participating provider. Our Medicare Part 1 video will provide an overview of what it means to be a Part B participating provider. This overview includes everything you might need to know prior to beginning the Medicare credentialing process. Start your future today!
No. Partial credit is not available for any of our courses.
- To request accommodations for self study and on-demand content please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please know that it may take us up to 14 days to provide
- To request accommodations for live courses, please email us at email@example.com.
Please know that it may take us up to 14 days to provide accommodations.
- To cancel attendance to a live course that has not yet occurred, we allow cancellations up to 48
hours prior to the course. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel, and allow
30 days for us to process the full refund.
- To cancel attendance to a pre-recorded and on-demand course, due to the nature of online
administration, we do not offer refunds
- To cancel attendance to a mentorship session, please inform us at least 48 hours prior to the
scheduled date/time. We will gladly reschedule your date/time. Cancellation requests that do
not comply with this will not be honored. Refunds are not offered. If you have not scheduled
your meeting with us within 1 year of mentorship purchase, it will be cancelled with no refund.
- If a live course that has not yet occurred is cancelled for any reason by us, we will inform you
as soon as possible and provide full refunds to each participant within 30 days.
- If we as the provider need to cancel and reschedule a mentorship session, we reserve the
right to complete that task at any time.
If you feel you need to file a complaint with us, please email us within 1 week of attendance to a
program we offer at email@example.com. We take complaints very seriously and will
respond to you as soon as possible to remedy the situation.