The Medicare Clinician Part 2
The Medicare Clinician Part 2 IS NOT available for ASHA CEU’s
If you would like to be eligible for ASHA CEUs, please see The Medicare Clinician Bundle
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Make an informed decision to be “par-” or “non-par-”
- Obtain an NPI type I and NPI type II (if applicable)
- Define PTAN
- Have the necessary resources to successfully credential with Medicare
If you’ve made the decision to become a Medicare provider and don’t know how to begin, you’re perfect for our Medicare Part 2 video. Have no fear, Part 2 will cover how to apply and items you’ll need to apply. You won’t be alone as you navigate the credentialing process. We are here every step of the way. Arm yourself with the knowledge you need to expedite the process of becoming a Medicare provider.
No. Partial credit is not available for any of our courses.
- To request accommodations for self study and on-demand content please email us at
email@example.com. Please know that it may take us up to 14 days to provide
- To request accommodations for live courses, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please know that it may take us up to 14 days to provide accommodations.
- To cancel attendance to a live course that has not yet occurred, we allow cancellations up to 48
hours prior to the course. Please email us at email@example.com to cancel, and allow
30 days for us to process the full refund.
- To cancel attendance to a pre-recorded and on-demand course, due to the nature of online
administration, we do not offer refunds
- To cancel attendance to a mentorship session, please inform us at least 48 hours prior to the
scheduled date/time. We will gladly reschedule your date/time. Cancellation requests that do
not comply with this will not be honored. Refunds are not offered. If you have not scheduled
your meeting with us within 1 year of mentorship purchase, it will be cancelled with no refund.
- If a live course that has not yet occurred is cancelled for any reason by us, we will inform you
as soon as possible and provide full refunds to each participant within 30 days.
- If we as the provider need to cancel and reschedule a mentorship session, we reserve the
right to complete that task at any time.
If you feel you need to file a complaint with us, please email us within 1 week of attendance to a
program we offer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We take complaints very seriously and will
respond to you as soon as possible to remedy the situation.