The Medicare Clinician Part 3
The Medicare Clinician Part 3 IS NOT available for ASHA CEU’s
If you would like to be eligible for ASHA CEUs, please see The Medicare Clinician Bundle
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Document medical necessity and the skills of a therapist
- Justify reasonable and necessary intervention based on the patient’s individual condition/function
- Comply with the Medicare-specific criteria for:
- Initial Evaluation
- Plan of Care
- Daily Treatment Notes
- 10th Visit Progress Reports
- Discharge Summary
- Devise a plan to keep track of plan of care certifications
Discover the information we wish we knew from Day 1 when taking Medicare clients including resource links for every question that might arise. This course covers documentation requirements, all parts needed to include in an evaluation, re-evaluation requirements, plan of care requirements, views of example evaluations, treatment notes, progress reports, and discharge summary specifics.
Course handouts include beginner definitions and easy-to-understand instructions with a 1-page quick reference guide, evaluation checklist, re-evaluation checklist, plan of care checklist, progress report checklist, and a discharge summary checklist.
No. Partial credit is not available for any of our courses.
- To request accommodations for self study and on-demand content please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please know that it may take us up to 14 days to provide
- To request accommodations for live courses, please email us at email@example.com.
Please know that it may take us up to 14 days to provide accommodations.
- To cancel attendance to a live course that has not yet occurred, we allow cancellations up to 48
hours prior to the course. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel, and allow
30 days for us to process the full refund.
- To cancel attendance to a pre-recorded and on-demand course, due to the nature of online
administration, we do not offer refunds
- To cancel attendance to a mentorship session, please inform us at least 48 hours prior to the
scheduled date/time. We will gladly reschedule your date/time. Cancellation requests that do
not comply with this will not be honored. Refunds are not offered. If you have not scheduled
your meeting with us within 1 year of mentorship purchase, it will be cancelled with no refund.
- If a live course that has not yet occurred is cancelled for any reason by us, we will inform you
as soon as possible and provide full refunds to each participant within 30 days.
- If we as the provider need to cancel and reschedule a mentorship session, we reserve the
right to complete that task at any time.
If you feel you need to file a complaint with us, please email us within 1 week of attendance to a
program we offer at email@example.com. We take complaints very seriously and will
respond to you as soon as possible to remedy the situation.