We are so glad you stopped by The Confident Clinician Cooperative.
In order to use the site, you agree to these terms. You may not use our website if you do not accept the terms.
You can accept the terms by using our service. You understand and agree that the Confident Clinician Cooperative, LP will treat your use of the service as acceptance of the terms from that point onwards.
CCC Member Conduct
You may not use our services to:
- Obtain unauthorized access to our servers, network, data or systems
- Make content that harms children or threatens, abuses, harasses, or spews hate or is obscene in any context.
- Break any laws
- Impersonate any person or entity or forge information
- Make content available which you do not have expressed, written consent to do so for or that infringes on any patent, copyright, trade secret or any intellectual property
- Make content containing advertisements or other solicitations without our prior writtent consent
- Create and unleash any viruses or other computer programs designed to destroy or limit our service functionality, disrupt our networks or our systems
- We retain the right to decide whether your content complies with our requirements set out in these terms and may remove it if we deem it violates the terms setforth without prior notice and at our sole discretion.
- Any claims arising out of or relating to our terms and services will be governed by the laws of Texa, and all disputes related to these will be brought solely in the courts of Texas and you consent to personal jurisdiction in these courts
Limits on liability
We at the Confident Clinician Cooperative believe in our mission to help arm clinicians with the most up-to-date knowledge of business practices and research-based voice information. Our products, however, are provided “as is” and we make no guarantees that they wil be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS, CURE FOR DISEASE, TREATMENT FOR A DISEASE, DIAGNOSIS OF A DISEASE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
We cannot predict when or if issues might arise with our products and under no circumstance will we believable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, data or consequential damages arising out of or related to these terms or CCC, LP products even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. We will keep assessing our products frequently to encourage a healthy and true learning environment, but our aggregate liability arising out of or relating to our products will not exceed greater than $100.
The Confident Clinician Cooperative gives you permission to view our content as part of the services. This license has the sole purpose of allowing you to learn on your own time and benefit from our services.
Any content provided in our services is protected by copyright and other laws of both the US and foreign countries. Nothing in the terms gives you the right to use the CCC name or any of our logos or branding features. All right, title and interest in and to the services remains exclusive property of the CCC, LP.
THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE
Contents of www.confidentclinician.com are for informational purposes only. You should, under no circumstances, utilize our content as a replacement for a professional medical advice from a licensed physician or qualified healthcare provider. Please seek an evaluation with a licensed provider in your area for medical questions.
The Confident Clinician Cooperative, LP can be contacted by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Authorized agents are Kristie Knickerbocker, Aaron Ziegler and Cara Bryan.